- Prepare blended ingredients. Blend with stick blender. I usually prepare a few portions at a time and freeze them for future use.
- Put a tablespoon of olive oil and pan fry tofu pieces
- Remove from pan when golden.
- Add a tablespoon of oil into pan and put in curry leaves. This gives a fragrant aroma. Add blended ingredients and fry till blended ingredients look translucent.
- Add cabbage and okra.
- Add water and tofu back into pan to absorb the spices.
- Add umeboshi vinegar, salt and maple syrup.
- Serves 2.
I prepared this in 20 minutes, with my blended ingredients. It is blissful to enjoy a warm lunch on such cold winter days.