1. Preheat oven to 170 degrees C.
2. In a large mixing bowl whisk together the almond flour, egg, baking soda and salt.
3. Add the maple syrup and almond milk. Mix together with a wooden spoon until ingredients are well combined.
4. Fold in the pistachios, cranberries and orange rind.
5. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
6. Using your hands pour the dough out of the bowl and onto the baking paper. Use your hands to form the dough into a sort of flat log. It should be about 1 inch high, 8 inches long and 2 inches wide.
7. Place the baking sheet in the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes, until it begins to brown. Remove from the oven and set aside to cool for at least 1 hour.
8. Once the dough is cool use a knife to cut the log into about 15 strips. I prefer to make diagonal cuts because this gives you longer biscotti.
9. Place the biscotti on their side.
10. Bake in a 130 degree oven for 10 minutes to dry the biscotti out. Flip the biscotti over and bake for an additional 10 minutes on the other side. If they are still very moist you may need to flip again and put back in the oven for an additional 5-10 minutes. Be careful not to overcook.